Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest czwartek 28 mar 2024, 23:01

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
contributes on the push as well," Lumsden sai 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Post contributes on the push as well," Lumsden sai
Canada Soccer has announced a friendly against Moldova on May 27th which will take place four days after their first game of the year vs. Bulgaria at the Sonnenseestadion in Ritzing, Austria. The venue for Canadas second match has not been announced. The plan is for Canada to assemble in Austria on May 18th in preparation of the game against Bulgaria and will break camp on 28 May after the Moldova game. Canada will also face Jamaica and Panama in friendlies later in the year. Corey Seager Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey . The turf is scheduled to give way to actual grass that is bright green, so we dont have to complain any more—we just have to wait a few years. Instead, do feel free to complain if the roof is closed for any reason other than to allow a game to be played. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Yasiel- ... rs-jersey/. -- Colin Kaepernick insists he just happened to pull on a pair of socks with dollar bill prints all over them Wednesday morning -- before he learned he had struck a new fortune with the San Francisco 49ers. Clayton Kershaw Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Scott Kazmir Jersey . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No.TORONTO -- There were several similarities between football and bobsled that drew former CFL running back Jesse Lumsden to the ice from the gridiron. For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said. "Its kind of an oxymoron but I dont know, it makes sense to me. Im grinding teeth and snorting and foaming at the mouth when Im pushing. "Like when I had the opportunity to hit somebody in front of me, I loved it. I loved that feeling of catching somebody on their heels and just going straight through them." Lumsden spent parts of six seasons in the Canadian Football League before retiring in 2011 after a few injury-plagued campaigns. His transition to the winter sports scene has been a smooth one. The six-foot-two, 223-pound brakeman from Burlington, Ont., first gave bobsled a try in 2009. He had aspirations of becoming a pilot but coaches told him his skills were best suited for the back of the sled. He took the news in stride and soon became one of the sports elite pushers. Lumsden qualified for the 2010 Olympic team in the two-man and four-man sleds, finishing fifth in both events. The 31-year-old Calgary resident has blossomed over the last few seasons, winning silver at the world championship last year and taking the World Cup title last season with pilot Lyndon Rush of Humboldt, Sask. The strong Canadian team tinkered with its lineup this season, with Lumsden now in the two-man sled with Calgarys Chris Spring. They won bronze at the season opener last month in Calgary and nearly reached the podium in the four-man event as well with a fourth-place result. With the season approaching the halfway point, Lumsden and Spring are third overall in the standings. "Were on the right path of where we need to be going," Lumsden said Thursday at a promotional event at a downtown mall..dddddddddddd "Obviously the end of the road is Sochi and things are progressing nicely." The camaraderie that Lumsden experienced during his football days is much the same on the bobsled team. There is a great chemistry on the squad and a real sense of unity. Lumsden and Spring have been teaming with Ottawas Cody Sorensen and Saskatoons Ben Coakwell in the four-man sled. The other two-man sleds include Rush with Calgarys Lascelles Brown and the duo of Edmontons Bryan Barnett and Justin Kripps of Summerland, B.C. The womens team is led by the powerhouse pairing of reigning Olympic champions Heather Moyse of Summerside, P.E.I., and Kaillie Humphries of Calgary, who won gold at the season opener. Spring was born in Australia and became a Canadian citizen earlier this year. The third-place result at Canada Olympic Park was significant because it was his first World Cup medal with Lumsden. "Hes athletic so he contributes on the push as well," Lumsden said of his teammate. "He just has a presence about him thats very positive. Its confidence. Its not a cockiness but its a solid confidence that makes you feel good." Lumsden spent seven hours a day training in the off-season and has the chiselled physique to prove it. He generates his explosiveness from a rock-solid lower body and blasts out of the start area with a vengeance. He showed off that power last month in Calgary when he won the WinSport World Push Challenge to kick off the new season. Lumsden was formally named to the Olympic team this week. He learned a lot from the Vancouver experience but didnt feel a lot of pressure because he was so green. Things will be different when the Sochi Games begin Feb. 7. Lumsden is confident that hell be ready. "Theres more on the line this time around because I have invested my four years into it," he said. "This is my passion. This is what I love to do." Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

poniedziałek 02 kwie 2018, 02:31
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]