Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest czwartek 25 kwie 2024, 02:33

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
It will be the first opening-day start of Taillon’s four-yea 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Post It will be the first opening-day start of Taillon’s four-yea
BRADENTON Joe DiMaggio Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Jameson Taillon will be the Pittsburgh Pirates‘ opening-day starter.The right-hander will pitch March 28 against the Reds at Cincinnati, manager Clint Hurdle said Saturday. Taillon was 14-10 with a 3.20 ERA in 32 starts last season.“It’s a big honor to kick off the season for the boys, try to set the tone Mickey Mantle Jersey ,” Taillon said at the Pirates’ spring training camp. “Obviously, I care about the body of work but it’s a big honor. Growing up as a fan of baseball, there was a certain (aura) about being the opening-day starter.”Chris Archer will start the home opener April 1 against the St. Louis Cardinals.“We put two men in play to represent the club and get us out of the blocks well in the first four games of the season http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey ,” Hurdle said.Trevor Williams and Joe Musgrove will pitch the second and third games at Cincinnati. The Pirates are undecided on a fifth starter. The New York Yankees have offered prospects within the top 10 of their system in trade talks with the Baltimore Orioles for star shortstop Manny Machado.George King III of theNew York Post reported the news but did not name any specific players. The Orioles are expected to trade Machado by the July 31 deadline before he hits the unrestricted free-agent market this winter.The Orioles pulled Machado from their game Sunday against the Texas Rangers after rain made the field potentially unsafe.鈥淭hat's part of it,鈥?Orioles manager Buck Showaltertold reporters. 鈥淲e know what's going on, the potential. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that was all it. My thought on that is Roger Maris Jersey , what are you telling the other eight people? Obviously, there's a different situation going on with Manny. You all know that. That had a lot to do with it. 鈥?A month ago, he wouldn't have come out of the game. We know that. You know it. You're smart. I think you know what's going on.鈥滶SPN'sBuster Olneyreported the Orioles are on the "10-yard line" in trade discussions. The Los Angeles Dodgers http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , Philadelphia Phillies and Milwaukee Brewers are seen as the favorites at the moment.The Yankees are interested in Machado but have a more immediate need in their starting pitching staff.Luis Severino has been their only reliable All-Star-caliber starter all season, and they've been forced to trot out the strugglingSonny GrayandDomingo Germanevery fifth day. Finding a starter is more pressing than adding another bat to what's already one of the best lineups in baseball.Jim Bowdenof The Athleticalso reported the Yankees have refused to include top pitching prospect Justus Sheffield in any negotiations, so that may rule them out altogether.

piątek 19 kwie 2019, 04:17
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]