Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest czwartek 28 mar 2024, 09:32

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
who is playing at a very 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Before throwing Jarvis Landry a pass Nate Thompson Jersey , the Browns made a huge commitment to him.

Cleveland signed the star wide receiver to a five-year, $75 million contract extension on Friday night, locking up a game-changing player they're counting on for the future.

A three-time Pro Bowler acquired last month in a trade with Miami, Landry was at the team's headquarters Friday as the Browns continued preparations for an NFL draft that may re-shape their franchise.

"Jarvis Landry is the type of football player we want on this team for a long time," general manager John Dorsey said. "Obviously, he's an accomplished playmaker, that's why we went after him in the trade but in his short time as a Brown we can already see the type of leadership and competitiveness he's going to bring to his teammates. We are very pleased that we've been able to secure him to a long-term contract."

Landry led the NFL with 112 catches last season and scored nine touchdowns Frederik Andersen Jersey , two more than Cleveland's entire receiving corps.

The 25-year-old will make an immediate impact for a Cleveland team that lost all 16 games last season and is 1-31 in two years under coach Hue Jackson.

"I've always dreamed of two things: taking care of my family and playing football," Landry said. "I've become a product of hard work, sacrifice, persistence, and mental toughness. Jerry Rice said the thing that made him so great was the fear of failure. I've been afraid of failure my whole life. I've endured my share, but in each and every discomforting time I've failed, I've also grown Jeff Skinner Jersey , I've also learned, I've also found success."

The Browns have the No. 1 and No. 4 overall picks and are expected to select a quarterback. However, that pick is likely to spend at least one season backing up newly acquired QB Tyrod Taylor, who will have Landry as a target.

NHL goalies have a reputation for being head cases and it's kind of no wonder, given the amount of pressure and stress that they face on a nightly basis. As one of the great goalies of all time, Jacques Plante once said,聽"How would you like it if at your job http://www.officialcanucks.com/authentic-adidas-henrik-sedin-jersey , every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?"

In hockey, the goalie has a disproportionally important role. There are twelve聽players to share the duties of a forward, and six defensemen. When it comes to protecting the net itself, however, it's one man's job. It's nearly impossible to win the Stanley Cup without a goalie who is playing at a very high level, and a lapse in play by the goalie at a pivotal moment can end a team's playoff hopes.

Because of the profound importance of having a good goalie in the NHL Womens Charlie McAvoy Jersey , trades for goaltenders always have the highest of stakes. Accidentally trading away a goalie with great potential without getting a good return is one of the worst mistakes a franchise can make. Likewise, holding onto a goalie for too long, putting faith in their future when none is warranted, is a similarly costly mistake. As it turns out, many of the teams with long Stanley Cup droughts聽have made terrible trades involving goalies, whereas the teams who benefited from those trades were often able to capitalize and turn their good fortune into Stanley Cup success. Let's look at some of the NHL's worst goalie trades ever.

Womens Oakland Raiders Jerseys

piątek 28 wrz 2018, 04:28
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]