Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest piątek 19 kwie 2024, 13:31

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
On the same day the Patriots agreed to terms with former 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Post On the same day the Patriots agreed to terms with former
Raiders receiver Antonio Brown http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-darius-slayton-jersey , the Steelers added a former Raiders receiver with a slightly less recognizable name.Johnny Holton has been promoted from the Pittsburgh practice squad for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.The Steelers waived linebacker Tuzar Skipper to create a roster spot for Holton.The move gives the Steelers six receivers on the 53-man roster, as they prepare for their first regular-season game without Brown on the 53-man roster since the conclusion of the 2009 season.Holton spent three years with the Raiders, appearing in 32 regular-season games. He caught nine passes for 218 yards and three touchdowns in 2017. In 2018, the Raiders moved him to cornerback before changing him back to a receiver.Skipper signed with the Steelers as an undrafted free agent in May. A week after making the 53-man roster Quinnen Williams Jersey , Skipper will now be exposed to waivers. The level of Falcons owner Arthur Blank’s restlessness was debated this offseason, but there was little doubt that there was unhappiness in Atlanta about missing the playoffs last season.Head coach Dan Quinn overhauled the offensive coaching staff, hired a new special teams coordinator and took over defensive play calling duties in major changes to the coaching staff. The team also moved aggressively to remake their offensive line to continue moves that point to a desire for a quick turnaround from last year’s 7-9 record.Quinn told Albert Breer of SI.com that he is comfortable with his relationship with Blank and the expectations that are in place for the 2019 season. The fact that he’s feeling bullish about how things are set up for his team probably helps on both fronts.“Every once in a while, things line up for you like you’d like it to http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jachai-polite-jersey , because of what you feel from the team,” Quinn said. “When that happens, it’s hard not to feel a certain way. It’s not just optimism. My glass is usually half-full anyway. It goes deeper than that. When you feel all those things connecting together, and having Deion and Grady signed prior to them getting started for camp Chuma Edoga Jersey , all those things matter, man. Everything matters. Staff-wise, new players, new group http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevon-wesco-jersey , my excitement for being involved in the defense and calling some things, those things light me up. I’m definitely ready to get rolling.”The Falcons got training camp rolling over the weekend and they’ll be in the first preseason game of the year along with the Broncos on August 1. It will take far longer than that to get a full idea of how the offseason machinations in Atlanta play out.

poniedziałek 21 paź 2019, 03:42
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]