Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest czwartek 18 kwie 2024, 22:39

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
green from a greenside bunker. "I thought I hi 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Post green from a greenside bunker. "I thought I hi
MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Bucks centre Larry Sanders will be out until at least the All-Star break this weekend with a fractured bone near his eye. Coach Larry Drew announced before the teams game Monday night against the Boston Celtics that he was told earlier in the day that Sanders was injured when he was elbowed in the right eye by Houstons James Harden as the two went for a rebound early in Saturday nights game. Drew believes the fracture is in the orbital bone, and adds that Sanders is experiencing double vision in the eye. Sanders missed nearly two months early this season after tearing a thumb ligament in a fight at a Milwaukee night club. Zaza Pachulia was scheduled to start in Sanders absence against Boston. Fernandinho Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Gabriel Jesus Jersey . "Hopefully well get all this out of the way," he said, "and everyone will be healthy the rest of the year." Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday and is expected to miss between four to six weeks. http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop. ... ty-Jersey/. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork. Bruno Zuculini Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago.PHOENIX -- Mirim Lee is just getting started on the LPGA Tour -- and isnt taking baby steps. Neither is 16-year-old Lydia Ko. Lee shot a 5-under 67 on Friday in the JTBC Founders Cup to take a two-stroke lead over Ko into the weekend. The 23-year-old South Korean played the final eight holes in 5 under, making an eagle and three birdies to reach 13-under 131 at Desert Ridges Wildfire Golf Club. "I played a little boring on the front nine, so I went more aggressive on the back nine and it worked well," Lee said. "So, now I plan on being aggressive the rest of the week." Ko, the Canadian Womens Open winner as an amateur the last two years, shot 66. The first-year pro played a late six-hole stretch in 6 under with an eagle and four birdies. "I just gave myself more opportunities on the back nine," Ko said. Lee is making her third start in her rookie season on the LPGA Tour after winning three times on the Korean LPGA. In her first two events, she tied for 33rd in the Bahamas and tied for 25th in the Womens Australian Open. "I feel more comfortable because here the fairways are bigger," Lee said. "My driver shots play better here." She holed a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-4 13th, saved par on the par-3 14th with a 20-footer, and hit a hybrid from 220 yards to 12 feet to set up the eagle on the par-5 15th. "All this week, hybrids have not worked for me, so I felt very fortunate," Lee said. She also birdied the par-4 18th, hitting a 9-iron to 2 feet. Born in South Korea and raised in New Zealand, Ko won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start after turning pro in October. She has five victories in professional events, also winning in Australia and New Zealand. Ko began her back-nine run with birdies on Nos. 12 and 13, eagled the 15th and birdied Nos. 16 and 17. After going hungry on the course in the first round, she stocked up Friday. "I had a protein bar and like a prottein jelly and theres always a peanut butter sandwich in there," Ko said.dddddddddddd "I actually noticed that it was in my bag yesterday, but I didnt find it, so it was actually more done." Sun Young Yoo was third at 10 under after a bogey-free 65, matching the best round of the day. The 2012 Kraft Nabisco winner played the back nine in 5-under 31. "I was more patient today," Yoo said. "Overall, everything was working very well." Top-ranked Inbee Park was 9 under along with Bahamas winner Jessica Korda, Chella Choi and So Yeon Ryu. Park, playing alongside Ko and Korda, also eagled No. 15 in her 69. "I left a lot of putts out there," Park said. Korda and Choi shot 66, and Ryu had a 67. Michelle Wie topped the group at 8 under, following her opening 66 with a 70. She had four straight birdies in the middle of the round to take the lead at 10 under, then bogeyed the par-5 fifth -- her 14th hole of the day -- after hitting over the green from a greenside bunker. "I thought I hit a really good bunker shot and I flew it 15 yards past the green," Wie said. "So, that was a good one. ... It went over everyones head." She also dropped a stroke on the par-4 ninth. "All day today I just felt like I could have shot a lot more under par," Wie said. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, 2011 winner Karrie Webb, and Morgan Pressel were 7 under. Lewis and Webb shot 71, and Pressel followed her opening 65 with a 72. After playing the first 11 holes Thursday in 9 under, Pressel was 2 over on the next 25. DIVOTS: Yani Tseng, the 2012 winner, missed the cut with rounds of 71 and 74. The 15-time tour champion is winless in 46 events since the 2012 Kia Classic, a week after her Founders Cup victory. She has dropped from first to 45th in the world in a year. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also failed to advance in her hometown event, shooting 71-73. She won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

poniedziałek 02 kwie 2018, 02:29
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]