Posty bez odpowiedzi | Aktywne tematy Dzisiaj jest czwartek 28 mar 2024, 14:34

Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Washington coach Jay Gruden still has hope 
Autor Wiadomość

Autor tematu
Post Washington coach Jay Gruden still has hope
Trent Williams skipped Washington’s mandatory minicamp D.K. Metcalf Jersey , asking the team to trade him or release him. Williams returns, though.“I sure hope so http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-cody-barton-jersey ,” Gruden said Wednesday when JP Finlay of NBCSportsWashington.com asked if he believes Williams wants to come back.A report surfaced earlier Wednesday that the Washington left tackle is upset with how the team handled his recent medical situation. Gruden confirmed that Williams is unhappy with the timing of a diagnosis on the scalp issue that caused the seven-time Pro Bowler to have surgery this winter.“I just know he’s absent,” Gruden said. “The medical stuff is out of my hands. The contractual stuff is out of my hands.”Williams has two years remaining on his current contract and is set to make $11 million in base salary this season. His yearly average of $13.2 million ranks him sixth in the NFL among left tackles. The Jets have made an addition to their analytics department and the new arrival has ties to both head coach Adam Gase and General Manager Joe Douglas from previous stops.Rich Cimini of ESPN.com noted that Matt Sheldon is the team’s new director of football research and strategy. The team never made a formal announcement of the move Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , but Sheldon is listed on the team’s website with that title.Sheldon spent the last two years with the Dolphins in the same role and Miami wasn’t the first spot where he worked with the former Dolphins head coach. He also worked with Gase in Chicago during the 2015 season when he was the Bears’ director of analytics and football research. Gase was the Bears’ offensive coordinator that year and Douglas was the director of college scouting.Sheldon also worked as an assistant defensive backs coach with the Vikings from 2010-11, the Bills’ linebackers coach from 2006-09 and a defensive assistant with the Rams from 2001-05.

czwartek 12 wrz 2019, 02:55
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]